We provide our clients with admissible evidence to help litigate intellectual property violations, including trademark and copyright infringements, and the theft and marketing of illegally obtained patents and trade secrets. In addition, we help our clients before transactions by conducting the due diligence necessary to confirm the authenticity of intellectual property.
We can, at a cost that is lower than the largest investigative firms:
- Investigate trade-secret thefts by corporate insiders, including departed employees
- Track the domestic and international use of a name or image
- Figure out who is behind a website trafficking in misappropriated intellectual property
- Profile plaintiffs in class-action suits
- Impeach witness credibility