Philip Segal is an expert on international financial matters and has over 20 years of experience investigating legal, regulatory and corporate issues abroad. As the former Finance Editor for the Asian Wall Street Journal, Mexico Correspondent for The Economist and an NBC News producer in Central America and South Asia, Philip has extensive experience navigating documentary sources around the world.
Among the services we provide:
- Due diligence of foreign joint venture partners and corporations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations
- Investigation of suspected misconduct of foreign executives
- Investigation of international regulatory constraints
- Verification of corporate status of international companies
- Overseas pricing information for goods producers